I’ve just learned about the A-Z blogging challenge, in which bloggers are called upon to write an entry every weekday in April, corresponding to the letters of the alphabet (there are 26 weekdays in April – see what they did there?) and I’m thinking of taking it up. What do you reckon, good denizens of the intertubes? Doable?
- RT @vezrity: That's me! I made those bags, can print more if people want! (Which let's be honest, who wouldn't want one). https://t.co/av3E… 5 hours ago
- RT @Adithatsme: "If you can differentiate between the KKK & Christians you should be able to understand the contrast between Islamic Extrem… 1 day ago
- "Must. Remain. Christian. Must. Remain. Christian." twitter.com/nymag/status/8… 1 day ago
- Ok, so I do miss London sometimes. For example, I miss all the little parks and gardens where you could eat outside on days like this. 1 day ago
- RT @DrEm_79: When I was caught up in a terrorist incident 4yrs ago, the behaviour of UK media made the trauma much worse. They don't seem t… 1 day ago