I’ve just learned about the A-Z blogging challenge, in which bloggers are called upon to write an entry every weekday in April, corresponding to the letters of the alphabet (there are 26 weekdays in April – see what they did there?) and I’m thinking of taking it up. What do you reckon, good denizens of the intertubes? Doable?
- Younger woman: tell me about Nora then. Older woman: she's just a nutter 6 hours ago
- I resent Word's "consider using concise language" feature. No, I'll use whatever language I want, you uppity piece of software! #amediting 9 hours ago
- RT @EliAllison3: Shout out for a great idea for a book, a brilliant writer to realise it! @unbounders @BigBookend twitter.com/CPHolbrook/sta… 1 day ago
- *looks around furtively, beckons you closer, whispers* what, uh... what's Rick and Morty? 1 day ago
- I have been walking around for the last four hours carrying a clock. I think this was one of my less good ideas. 2 days ago