I’ve just learned about the A-Z blogging challenge, in which bloggers are called upon to write an entry every weekday in April, corresponding to the letters of the alphabet (there are 26 weekdays in April – see what they did there?) and I’m thinking of taking it up. What do you reckon, good denizens of the intertubes? Doable?
- I did not know until just now that Cyril and Cedric out of The Raccoons were meant to be aardvarks. Man, that was a weird show. 13 hours ago
- 2002 is the stupidest song I've heard in a while. I blame Husband. 19 hours ago
- It's 4 in the morning why is it 4 in the morning shut up 21 hours ago
- For some reason, I find it quietly comforting that Macaulay Culkin seems to be happy and healthy and doing ok. 3 days ago
- *looks around furtively, beckons you closer, whispers* I... I think #Incredibles2 might be better than the first one. 4 days ago