I’ve just learned about the A-Z blogging challenge, in which bloggers are called upon to write an entry every weekday in April, corresponding to the letters of the alphabet (there are 26 weekdays in April – see what they did there?) and I’m thinking of taking it up. What do you reckon, good denizens of the intertubes? Doable?
- Man (slowly, deliberately, reading from a menu): Moon’s... Green... ham Woman (earnestly): yes. It’s a kind of ham. 16 hours ago
- I have a stinking cold. How about some sympathy pledges for #borrowed?! unbound.com/books/borrowed 1 day ago
- Guys. I have a Facebook page - check it out. And while you're there, follow the link to #borrowed and pledge. facebook.com/clairepatelcam… 2 days ago
- In my dreams last night I invented something called a creddle, which seemed to be a Crunchie, covered with ice cream, meringue and Smarties 2 days ago
- Oh BBC, you’ve let me down. You don’t need apostrophes when writing out decades (e.g. 1960s, 1970s etc.) 3 days ago