I’ve just learned about the A-Z blogging challenge, in which bloggers are called upon to write an entry every weekday in April, corresponding to the letters of the alphabet (there are 26 weekdays in April – see what they did there?) and I’m thinking of taking it up. What do you reckon, good denizens of the intertubes? Doable?
- Dear social media, you do not get to decide "what's most important to me". I do. 4 hours ago
- Things that enrage me, number I've-lost-count: when Americans pronounce niche as "nitch". 23 hours ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Today in 1972: Nixon and Haldeman agree best thing is to call FBI Director and get him to back off the investigation http… 1 day ago
- Let it never be said that the romance dies after you've been together a long time. https://t.co/2siBZP5NvC 1 day ago
- RT @daniel_barker: This piece on London housing, published 3 weeks before Grenfell, is a devastating and vital read. theguardian.com/society/2017/m… 2 days ago