I’ve just learned about the A-Z blogging challenge, in which bloggers are called upon to write an entry every weekday in April, corresponding to the letters of the alphabet (there are 26 weekdays in April – see what they did there?) and I’m thinking of taking it up. What do you reckon, good denizens of the intertubes? Doable?
- I did a quiz to see who I should vote for. It told me I was half Lib Dem, half Labour. I did not need a quiz for that. 44 minutes ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: Tell your members of Congress TODAY that we won't accept using our health care as a bargaining chip for his stupid wal… 18 hours ago
- Either the thermometer doesn't work or I've got bigger issues than I thought. It claims it's 23C and my hands are blue... 18 hours ago
- Did anyone know Google Translate for Animals was a thing? How did that pass me by? 19 hours ago
- RT @EmmaKennedy: Gentle reminder: a court judged Le Pen couldn’t complain about being called a fascist because she was one. 22 hours ago