This blog is taking a short hiatus. I won’t be able to devote as much energy to it as I’d like over the next couple of months while I try to get my novel crowdfunded, so I’ve decided just to take a little break from it. You’ll still be able to read my stuff on Medium and on the Huffington Post blog, of course! Love you guys. See you in October. Oh, and don’t forget to pledge on my Unbound page – think of it as pre-ordering the book!
- I just got asked for ID while buying wine, which means, at the very least, the cashier thought I looked under 25. I'm 32. Life. Won. 33 minutes ago
- Argh, I wish I could! Hope you use the UK number again soon! twitter.com/ChrisGethard/s… 3 days ago
- Anyone know if/when this will be broadcast in the UK? twitter.com/PoseOnFX/statu… 3 days ago
- If I've learned nothing else from maternity leave, it's that #AntiquesRoadTrip is oddly compelling. 5 days ago
- I identify with this so very, very much “Soccer Mom Hate” by @sadydoyle medium.com/s/story/soccer… 5 days ago