This blog is taking a short hiatus. I won’t be able to devote as much energy to it as I’d like over the next couple of months while I try to get my novel crowdfunded, so I’ve decided just to take a little break from it. You’ll still be able to read my stuff on Medium and on the Huffington Post blog, of course! Love you guys. See you in October. Oh, and don’t forget to pledge on my Unbound page – think of it as pre-ordering the book!
- RT @vezrity: That's me! I made those bags, can print more if people want! (Which let's be honest, who wouldn't want one). https://t.co/av3E… 5 hours ago
- RT @Adithatsme: "If you can differentiate between the KKK & Christians you should be able to understand the contrast between Islamic Extrem… 1 day ago
- "Must. Remain. Christian. Must. Remain. Christian." twitter.com/nymag/status/8… 1 day ago
- Ok, so I do miss London sometimes. For example, I miss all the little parks and gardens where you could eat outside on days like this. 1 day ago
- RT @DrEm_79: When I was caught up in a terrorist incident 4yrs ago, the behaviour of UK media made the trauma much worse. They don't seem t… 1 day ago