This blog is taking a short hiatus. I won’t be able to devote as much energy to it as I’d like over the next couple of months while I try to get my novel crowdfunded, so I’ve decided just to take a little break from it. You’ll still be able to read my stuff on Medium and on the Huffington Post blog, of course! Love you guys. See you in October. Oh, and don’t forget to pledge on my Unbound page – think of it as pre-ordering the book!
- Dear social media, you do not get to decide "what's most important to me". I do. 4 hours ago
- Things that enrage me, number I've-lost-count: when Americans pronounce niche as "nitch". 23 hours ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Today in 1972: Nixon and Haldeman agree best thing is to call FBI Director and get him to back off the investigation http… 1 day ago
- Let it never be said that the romance dies after you've been together a long time. https://t.co/2siBZP5NvC 1 day ago
- RT @daniel_barker: This piece on London housing, published 3 weeks before Grenfell, is a devastating and vital read. theguardian.com/society/2017/m… 2 days ago