This blog is taking a short hiatus. I won’t be able to devote as much energy to it as I’d like over the next couple of months while I try to get my novel crowdfunded, so I’ve decided just to take a little break from it. You’ll still be able to read my stuff on Medium and on the Huffington Post blog, of course! Love you guys. See you in October. Oh, and don’t forget to pledge on my Unbound page – think of it as pre-ordering the book!
- I did not know until just now that Cyril and Cedric out of The Raccoons were meant to be aardvarks. Man, that was a weird show. 14 hours ago
- 2002 is the stupidest song I've heard in a while. I blame Husband. 19 hours ago
- It's 4 in the morning why is it 4 in the morning shut up 21 hours ago
- For some reason, I find it quietly comforting that Macaulay Culkin seems to be happy and healthy and doing ok. 3 days ago
- *looks around furtively, beckons you closer, whispers* I... I think #Incredibles2 might be better than the first one. 4 days ago